TACLINK v3 is a complete solution for voice and data communications in tactical settings. It offers a global communications solution by facilitating the incorporation of all devices in a single place. It offers the communications administrator simple configuration and complete control of data traffic and voice transmission and reception.
The system provides control of the state of the communications devices and networks that form part of the mission, offering a complete overview of the communications infrastructure with dynamic routing of data traffic and optimization of use of communications resources.
By means of its comprehensive prioritization, routing and QoS system, TACLINK becomes a key element in military communications.
TACLINK incorporates a comprehensive system for the incorporation of voice communications by using a tactical intercom, a VoIP server and the gateway functions included in TACLINK.
Thanks to the integration of CNR voice with VoIP systems, TACLINK provides a higher operational level.
Among the most important features of TACLINK are:
- Integrated voice and data communications solution for military scenarios.
- Integrated tactical router for dynamic routing of data traffic with prioritization, QoS and Load Balancing.
- Proprietary protocol for dynamic tactical routing.
- Adaptive and dynamic ARQ/NOARQ data transmission that includes compression and real time AES 256 encryption.
- Tactical intercom for CNR voice integration and VoIP services in the radio network.
- Complete client management application for voice services from any point on the network (Voice Manager).
- Centralized management of the scenario by means of a single mission file.
- On-screen display of the state of the local and remote communications devices, as well as the state of the network.
- Integration of all kinds of communications and network devices irrespective of manufacturer and operating mode.
- Remote control of communications devices.
- Complete email service and messaging management.
- Advanced tactical services for acquiring GPS signal and GPS server, NTP, SNMP management, etc.